Searching for a best smartphone for your business use?
Then you should not miss this blog!
₹12,000 is no longer a tight budget to buy a smartphone.
You will get some good smartphones, loaded with features at this price!
We pick top 5 smartphones under ₹12,000 that ensure better user experience for entrepreneurs. Grab one without emptying your pocket!
Redmi Note 4
Price: Starts from ₹9,999
- Display: 5.5 Inch full HD Display
- Memory: 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM & 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM
- Camera: 13 MP Primary Camera/ 5MP Secondary camera
- Battery: 4100 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64-bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor
- Operating system: Android 6
Redmi ensures good performance and you can easily switch between tasks. The phone does not hang even while playing heavy graphic games.
However, the camera may not meet your expectations. It’s a downside.
The photographer in you might not like the camera performance especially in poor lighting conditions.
If you’re eying a smartphone loaded with high end features and stylish look, Redmi Note 4 could be your ideal pick.
Moto G5 Plus (32 GB)
Price: Starts from ₹11,857
- Display: 5.2 inch Full HD TFT IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Memory: 4GB RAM/ 32GB ROM.
- Camera: 12MP Primary Camera/5 MP Secondary Camera.
- Battery: 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor (2GHz) with Adreno 506 GPU
- Operating system: Android Nougat
Moto G5 Plus is a good choice if you want a phone that doesn’t compromise on performance.
Launched in 2017, it was the first phone in this price range to offer Android Nougat. Still it finds a spot among the recently launched smartphones.
The cameras are good and they provide sharper images, but does not suit low light photography. The processor and ambient RAM space give you a seamless multitasking experience.
Moto G5 Plus comes with a premium metal design even at this highly competitive price segment. However, the phone heats up when you engage in gaming for a long time.
Lenovo K8 Plus
Price: Starts from ₹9,999
- Display: 5.2 inch Full HD Display
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM & 32 ROM (Expandable upto 128 GB)
- Camera: 13MP+5MP dual primary camera/ 8 MP secondary camera
- Battery: 4000 mAH
- Processor: MediaTek MTK Helio P25 Octa Core 2.5 GHz Processor
- Operating System: Android Nougat
Lenovo’s penetration to this price segment comes with K8 Plus. The phone offers a bunch of features like dual primary camera for better photography experience.
The images are sharper.The 5.2 inch screen size makes the phone fit in your hands well. The elegant metal design is a kicker.
The improved 4000 mAh battery lasts long. It doesn’t dry up easily like the previous phones from Lenovo.
Another stellar thing is the Dolby Atmos sound that offers great quality to whatever you listen.
But the phone takes longer to charge as it doesn’t have fast charging. Moreover, the front camera doesn’t delivers performance in low light.
Price: Starts from ₹9,999
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD LTPS
- Memory: 3 GB/ 4GB RAM & 32GB/64GB ROM
- Camera: 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera/ 8MP secondary camera
- Battery: 3340 mAH lithium-polymer battery:
- Processor: 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor,
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow
Honor 6X is high performance budget smartphone. It comes with a premium metal design with smooth and curvy edges.
The dual primary camera gives clear images with fine detailing. Moreover, Honor 6X has a decent screen which could be used to watch videos.
Kirin 655 octa core processor facilitates flawless multitasking. However, the downside of this handset is the low audio quality. Also the phone hangs while playing high-end games for long time.
In short, Honor 6X is a great option at this price range. Now it has started receiving Nougat update.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
Price: Starts from ₹10,999
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD
- Memory: 3 GB RAM/ 16 GB ROM (Expandable Upto 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Primary Camera/ 8MP secondary camera
- Battery:3300 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Processor: Exynos 7870 Octa Core 1.6 GHz
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow (Can be Upgraded to Nougat)
Your quest for a cheaper and reliable smartphone from Samsung ends here. Galaxy On Nxt comes with a premium look since Samsung hasn’t compromised on the design.
The thin unibody metal design is awesome. With 3GB RAM the phone goes well with multitasking and does not heat up, which is really good.
But the downside of this smartphone is battery life. It drains quickly. Samsung could have done a better job with battery. Another factor that pushes back Galaxy On Nxt is the average camera performance. Also the internal memory could have increased.
Overall, this budget smartphone from Samsung is a good pick if you solely look at performance and design.
No smartphone is good enough to meet all your requirements.
So the best way to pick your favourite device is to focus on a feature that you really care about. This helps you narrow down your options and pick the most suitable device.
Share with us the smartphone you’re going to buy this year in the comments below.